Campaign status?
During an enthusiastic "I have some exciting news for you" phone call from Yvonne Palmer on Tuesday night she suggested that the oaks are off the CCC agenda for about 5 years due a shortfall in roading funding. However, her response to a followup email a day later was less than exciting:
In speaking with staff today they have said that there is no decision on when St James will happen so it could be between one year and five. However I think that if the consultation is such then we leave it till as long as we can.
I cant tell you what the costings were or the alternatives but once I know that there is a report coming back to the board I will get in touch with you.
So it seems that she has become a bit more circumspect. I guess we need to wait and see what information percolates through from Brian Boddy, Project Manager, before drawing too many conclusions. I might have to vent some frustration and go sweep up a few leaves ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home